Fraser Group have a committed test and inspection division.
Our electrical test engineers are fully qualified, accredited and experienced in the test and inspection of all electrical distribution circuits, mechanical circuits & data networks.
Fraser Group perform visual and electrical tests to the new BS 7671:2008, these IEE Wiring Regulations are practiced by our electrical engineers to ensure the safest and most secure practices possible.
We offer a unique quality service that fulfils all the needs of our clients.
- Test and inspection service built around your business needs.
- Instant onsite minor repairs for convenience and safety.
- Test and inspection service built around your business needs.
- Low and High risk detection.
- Our online booking system allows our clients to book a test engineer at a time that suits you.
- We have set prices for residential letting agents. You can schedule a compliance test and pay online. Reducing admin costs and unnecessary waiting times for quotes and onsite visits.
- Our test engineers can perform test certification instantly whilst carrying out electrical inspections onsite, log certificates with all relevant UKAS accredited bodies and provide you with the necessary electrical compliance report immediately.
- As part of our client portal system we provide our clients with convenient secure online reporting where safety reports can be filed and never lost.
- All our test engineers are equipped to handle minor repairs on the spot that would ordinarily fail an electrical compliance report. Meaning your business doesn’t suffer unnecessarily from a failed report.
- We offer a business friendly service that works around your needs to help reduce business downtime and inconvenience.
- Useful out of hours service that eliminates the risk of accidents within the work place.
- Highly responsive service that your business can rely on.
- Our qualified test engineers are experts in detecting potentially high risk defects within any electrical system that in time may result in fire or injury to your employees and the general public.
- With our experience in the electrical field our test engineers can also identify future risks within an electrical system.
- With our fast and efficient repair and maintenance service we can help stop the potential risks from developing any further.
Test And Inspection Services We can accommodate
- Periodic Fixed Wire Testing.
- Emergency Lighting Testing and Inspection.
- Fire Alarm Testing.
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Thermal Imaging
- Data Testing
- As all electrical wiring deteriorates over time it is essential that that your business complies with the Electricity at Work Regulations. We specialise in testing fixed wire installations such as sockets, lighting circuits, air conditioning units and main incoming power supplies which are all vital aspects of compliance testing.
- A well maintained emergency support system will give you peace of mind, save lives and fulfil your obligations. With every inspection our specialists ensure the positioning of your emergency lights are in the most effective position possible. As part of the inspection we will test control equipment, batteries, luminaries, and key switches.
- Fraser Group test engineers are qualified and experienced in maintaining numerous different operating systems.
- Your fire alarm inevitably will deteriorate over time, built up dust and dirt along with loss of battery life can affect it’s performance. Without regular test and inspection theres no way of determining the functionality of the alarm, thus creating a potential danger to lives and the building they are supposed to protect.
- Our fire alarm test and inspection services meet the current Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. This gives you the peace of mind that you and business are fully compliant with up to date legislation and you have the paperwork to prove it.
- As part of the Electricity at work and Health and safety legislation PAT testing is an essential practice that helps keep both your premises and employees fully functional and safe. Fraser Group Contracts offer the the PAT to their customers as part of our fully comprehensive electrical test and inspection service.
- As part of the Electricity at work and Health and safety legislation PAT testing is an essential practice that helps keep both your premises and employees fully functional and safe. Fraser Group offer the the PAT to their customers as part of our fully comprehensive electrical test and inspection service.
- Fraser Group test engineers will systematically check any piece of a equipment that uses a plug. These test involves the visual checks as well as using a PAT testing meter. Portable appliances are categorized as stationary – IT – portable and hand held.
- Thermal imaging is the process of looking for and identifying hot spots within an electrical system. With a thermal imaging camera an Fraser Group engineer can examine any electrical system and can predict when a maintenance schedule needs to be prepared. Using this system can prevent unforeseen disruption to day to day activities as well as major repair costs to the system in place.
- Thermal imaging inspections are ideal for customers of any size whether your business runs out of office blocks or industrial warehouses and manufacturing plants. This procedure gives us our test engineers the capability of taking accurate temperature measurements that can be taken from a safe operating distance on equipment such as high voltage equipment, equipment at high temperature or otherwise inaccessible equipment.
- In order for your data network to run efficiently it must comply with the standard that it has been designed for. These initial standards are usually categorized as cat 5, cat 6 e and so on. The only way to test your system and identify potential problems is to perform a network standard test.
- Fraser Group can perform network standard inspection along with certification using specialist test equipment that is capable of testing frequencies across numerous parameters. Giving you the peace of mind that your data network is fit for purpose.
- Fraser Group can also test and certify existing installations. This service is particularly advantageous when your business is in the process of moving premises.